UNIVERSAL Clamp with Piston and Cross Iron Handle
- Hardened steel Serrated and Non-sliding Brake.
- Positioning Screw for the Fixed Jaw
- Steel Clamping Piston: A. Swivel B.Fixed
- detachable tops.
Bar section 30 x 8 mm.
Depth: a = 90 mm.
Depth : c = 104 mm.
Opening: b = 15 - 100 cm.
Bar section 35 x 8 mm.
Depth: a = 120 mm.
Depth: c = 138 mm.
Opening: b = 20 - 250 cm.
Bar section 40 x 10 mm.
Depth: a = 140 mm.
Depth: c = 163 mm.
Opening: b = 20 - 300 cm.
- To clamp, To Expand, To combine.
- Purchase and Investment Cost Efficiency
- Easier storage and Transport
- For Big Opening Clamps: the bars´union 35-P op 40-P
- For difficult Working Areas where the traditional clamps are not useful.