Carpenter´s Clamp, Specially adapted to Carpenters and Joiners.
- Nodular Cast Iron Jaws with a Double Peak allowing a perfect anchorage with a hammer.
- Bar attachment to the Jaw by a Rivet Free System. PATENTED.
- Trappezoidal Thread Totally Sealed and Permanently Lubrified.
- Ergonomic pommel and cross iron handle
- Ball Bearings Mechanism No friction at aall.
- High restistance steel bar
- Hardened Steel Brake. Braking System of Total Warranty.
- Swivel pad including a hardened point.
Bar 35 x 8 mm.
Depth: a = 107 mm.
Depth: c = 129 mm.
Opening: b = 60 - 150 cm.
- Powerful Clamping with less Effort
- Dusty enviroments or under Fluids.
- En el Exterior, en Situaciones Adversas, Humedad, Ambiente salino, etc.
- Outdoor enciroment, Humid or Salted.
- High precision clamping.
- Ball Bearings Mechanism. No friction at all
- seled Mechanism and permanent lubrification.
- Protection against punching, Welding Projections, Dust, Oxydation.
RESULT: the Lifetime of the product is improved between 10 and 15 times
CLAMPING FORCEPerformance= = 40 TO 80 % HIGHER MANUAL EFORT